- Commensurate with experience, scope of work and location
- Considering local candidates with US Citizenship, or Green Card only.
- Employer will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
- Position requires an active DoD Secret Clearance.
The PM will be responsible for the management and oversight of all activities performed by contractor personnel, including subcontractors.
The PM will serve as the primary interface and point of contact (POC) and shall be readily available to respond to Government questions, concerns, and comments, as well as be proactive in alerting the Government to potential contractual or programmatic issues.
The PM will provide management, direction, administration, quality assurance, and leadership within the contractor’s team to their personnel for the execution of the effort.
Using state-of-the-art knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques, the PM shall:
- Effectively address changes in work priorities and staffing;
- Ensure proper staffing and skill set coverage at all times;
- Ensure deliverable quality and timeliness;
- Develop Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) for each IT service project and task as warranted;
- Ensure compliance with all agency security regulations;
- Provide assistance to the staff with regard to security information updates for the applications developed;
- Provide project plans with timelines for migration of IT services
- Preparation and Required Reporting:
- PREPARE MONTHLY STATUS REPORTS (MSRS)
- The MSR shall include the following:
- Activities during reporting period, by task (Include: On-going activities, new activities, activities completed; progress to date on all above mentioned activities). Start each section with a brief description of the task.
- Problems and corrective actions taken. Also include issues or concerns and proposed resolutions to address them.
- CONVENE TECHNICAL STATUS MEETINGS- The purpose of these meetings is to ensure all stakeholders are informed of project activity and (for the monthly meeting) the status report, provide opportunities to identify other activities and establish priorities, and coordinate resolution of identified problems or opportunities.
- PREPARE A PROJECT MANAGEMENT PLAN (PMP)
- QUALITY CONTROL PLAN (QCP)
Provide information, technical, and management briefings and presentations to the technical point of contact (TPOC) and to other staff as requested by the TPOC on all aspects of the work being performed
EXPERIENCE AND CREDENTIALS:
- MS/MA degree in Business, Management, Administration, Information Technology Management, Cyber Security or related Technical Discipline. OR A BS or BA degree and an additional four (4) years of relevant experience.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of professional experience
- Demonstrated ability to work with large and diverse teams and the ability to effectively provide guidance, direction, and supervision in all areas of contracted effort such as program management, systems engineering, , and financial management.
- Demonstrated experience managing system administration, security, operations, hardware and software acquisition and maintenance, and configuration management functions.
- Demonstrated experience managing network installation, upgrades or renovation projects; system security projects; and system engineering or enhancement projects.
- Demonstrated experience in the management, operations, maintenance and enhancement of information technology networks similar to HCHBnet in terms of hardware, software, topology and complexity.
- PMP Certification
- ITILv3, CCNA, CCNP or technical Certification
- Must be motivated, self-driven team player who can interact well with others and advise/consult with other team members on software development related issues.
- Candidate must be detail oriented and possess good communication skills (both written and verbal)
Must be a U.S. Citizen to support this government contract, possess and maintain with a current fully adjudicated DoD SECRET security clearance.
MILVETS offers an excellent benefits package including Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Vision, 401(k), Paid Time Off.
Applicants for U.S. based positions with MILVETS Systems Technology, Inc. must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify E-Verify is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
MILVETS Systems Technology, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.