• Support Project delivery
• Perform to established timelines
• Execute complex changes using published documentation
• Perform intermediate to complex Virtual Infrastructure maintenance, to include but not limited to code updates, reconfigurations, hot fixes and any other corrective actions
• Respond to Service outage escalations
• Perform Root Cause analysis to resolve Problem Management cases
• Explore performance, trends and changes to ensure high performance and high availability.
• Work with cross discipline teams to achieve complex goals and a collaborative professional manner.
• Document, review and update any and all processes and operational procedural instructions.
• Schedule maintenance actions in a timely manner.
• Perform Escalations to Engineering and Vendors
• Work to use PowerShell tools for all processes and daily tasking
EXPERIENCE AND CREDENTIALS:
• Candidates must have a Security Clearance and must be 8570 compliant.
• Experienced with VMware ESXi 5.5+
• Familiar with powershell version 4 and 5
• Familiar with SQL 2012
• Familiar with Exchange 2013
• Familiar with Server 2008/2012
• Ability to utilize all embedded tools of the OS (Ping, NetStat, NetSH, etc)
• Advanced Excel knowledge (pivot tables, macros, import data, and advanced searches/filters)
• VMware VCP a plus
• 4-6 years relevant experience
• Microsoft Server 2008/2012
• Microsoft Exchange 2013
• RHEL 6+
MILVETS offers an excellent benefits package including Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Vision, 401(k), Paid Time Off.
Applicants for U.S. based positions with MILVETS Systems Technology, Inc. must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify E-Verify is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
MILVETS Systems Technology, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.