• Execute approved Test Plans and Test Procedures for hardware and software with government oversight.
• Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test plan.
• Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
• Map testable requirements to test cases for 100% coverage
• Works with V&V Lead to ensure adequate time is available to test project requirements
• Work simultaneously on multiple projects and reliably deliver results on schedule.
• Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
• Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
EXPERIENCE AND CREDENTIALS:
• Minimum 3 years related experience in a Quality Assurance and Testing role for application Software and Hardware:.
• Government / DoD industry experience (preferred)
• Good knowledge of test methodologies and test process.
• IBM Rational Tools Experience a plus
• AGILE Methodology familiarity a plus
• Security+ certification is desired
• Strong analytical thinking, ability to think outside the box
• Ability to build a collaborative relationship with each team member, ensure their goals/objectives are addressed effectively, and successfully collaborate with internal and external customers.
• Strong team player, committed to achieving project and team goals
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to work in an Agile environment
• Ability to gain a Secret-level security clearance
• Technical experience in one or more of the following areas
o (WORKPLACE SERVICES SILO SPECIFIC)
Minimum 2+ years’ experience with Windows Client Operating Systems, (Windows 7, Windows 8, and later), Client Core Applications applied to Workstations, Tablets, Laptops, and end-user devices for security and functionality: .NET Framework, IE, JAVA, Google chrome, & ActivClient. Hardware & Software troubleshooting, RADIA 9, Patch Management & scanning Tools. Authentication, RDP, VPN, Secure login (PKI), McAfee HBSS Client, Symantec Endpoint Protections, & Group/Security Policies. Server Based Computing (SBC).HVD/EVD Servers and Clients, MFD.
o (ENTERPRISE MANAGEMENT SILO SPECIFIC)
Minimum 2+ years’ experience with Management and Monitoring Tools, UNIX, Solaris, Oracle
Ticketing System: for scheduling and completing maintenance and repairs. Print Services and Management Tools. VPN, SQL, Load Balancing (F5),
o (DATA CENTER / IDENTIFY SERVICES SILO SPECIFIC)
Minimum 2+ years’ experience with Windows Server 2008/2012 platforms, Server Virtualization, and Active Directory
Minimum 1+ years’ experience with Data Storage platforms (NetApp, 3PAR, EMC)
Minimum 1+ years’ experience with Microsoft Exchange
o (NETWORK/IA SILO SPECIFIC)
Minimum 2+ years’ Experience and understanding of QA/testing of Cisco/Juniper network platforms, Wireless, Brocade platform
Experience and understanding of security platforms such as McAfee HBSS, Symantec Endpoint Protections, VTC, Firewall/IPS.
MILVETS offers an excellent benefits package including Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Vision, 401(k), Paid Time Off.
Applicants for U.S. based positions with MILVETS Systems Technology, Inc. must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify E-Verify is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
MILVETS Systems Technology, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.